Accessibility statement

Science Policy PPS is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. .

This statement on accessibility applies to the following website

This accessibility statement was drawn up on 30 April 2021. The compliance of this website with the requirements of directive (EU) 2016/2102 was verified on the basis of an Accessibility Check by FPS BOSA and a self-assessment by Science Policy PPS.

The accessibility statement was last revised on 26/10/2023.

Level of compliance with the accessibility standard

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines  (WCAG) are a set of standards for accessibility requirements for people with disabilities. These guidelines can be implemented at three levels: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. 

We are partially compliant with level A of the WCAG 2.1 as some parts of our website do not fully comply with these guidelines.

Limitations and alternatives

We are doing our utmost to make our entire website and the documents it contains accessible to all. However, some of these documents are not yet fully accessible. More specifically, this concerns information archived in pdf format including various publications and activity reports. 

Accessibility audit

Our website's accessibility is checked regularly using an Accessibility check (in Dutch or French ) developed by FPS Policy and Support (BOSA).

A basic web accessibility audit was carried out by the FPS BOSA on 27/07/2023. You can read the full accessibility test report here (in Dutch or French) .

The errors detected during the simplified audit were corrected.


We would like to hear your opinion on our efforts to make our website more accessible. Please send us your comments and suggestions via

If you feel that you have not received an answer to your questions, you can lodge a complaint with our Complaints Manager on the web page Do you have complaints about our services?

In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response you can contact the Federal Ombudsman .